A CUISINE FULL OF LOCAL FLAVOUR
“A key strength of our hotel is our restaurant, much loved by our guests and local diners alike. We have stuck to the same philosophy for over fifty years: fresh, seasonal produce, preferably local, for healthy dining on specialities from land and sea”.
The restaurant seats around 120 people (170 in the summer season).
- every day for hotel guests (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- every day except Friday evening and Saturday lunchtime to the public
Breakfast (for hotel guests): 6.30 a.m. – 9.30 a.m. (the bar is open outside of these times).
Lunch: 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Dinner: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
The restaurant, bar and pizzeria are here to meet a range of requirements, be it our hearty and varied continental breakfast, snacks and wood-fired pizza, or breezy offerings for business lunches and quick dinners, and even banquets.
Our à la carte menus feature specialities prepared with local produce: from regionally or nationally reared meats to the renowned San Daniele ham, Ovoledo potatoes and cheese from Latteria d’Aviano.
In three words our secret is freshness, simplicity and care.
We offer meat and fish dishes, seasonal vegetable dishes, some made with zero-mile produce, and regional recipes.
On “theme nights” we offer special dishes like paella and gran misto from the Adriatic coast.
Our wine cellar holds a wide selection of excellent wines from the DOC regions of Friuli Venezia Giulia, including nearby Grave and the renowned Collio district.
We provide vegetarian or vegan dishes on request.
The restaurant features:
- a large dining area (80 seats) ideal for important banquets with menus tailored to the particular needs of guests;
- a smaller, private room (40 seats), modern, elegant and recently refurbished, perfect for business lunches and dinners or more intimate, private events;
- a recently renovated open-air terrace (50 seats).